Each leather has its own benefits. There are many materials for leather safety shoes.
The manufacturing process of leather safety shoes is messy. The value is also relatively expensive, and the leather quality is better. But the protection function is very good
1. Calfskin. Endowed with elasticity, the pores on the calf leather surface are delicate, soft and lubricating. It is attributed to a relatively good leather, which is not easy to deform when worn and is elegant and noble. Benefits: Know the texture of the skin, feel smooth, and give elasticity to the leather.
2. Soft cowhide. Waxing technology makes the leather and cowhide polished. The delicate and vigorous and flexible parts are not easy to crease, the leather is soft, the breathability is strong, the foot protector wicks sweat, try not to wear it on rainy days.
3. Scrub oily leather. The surface is lubricated, and the pores on the leather surface are evenly polished to make the leather feel soft. The leather contains grease, is not easy to mold, is not easy to generate bacteria, has no peculiar smell, and has the effect of natural wrinkles and discoloration. Benefits: Water resistant, not easy to deform when worn. Care method: dry white cloth, after wearing it for a long time, you can dip a small amount of refined food oil and wipe with a soft white cloth to restore it as new.
4. Sheepskin. Wear comfortably, with soft leather. Strong air permeability, protect shoes and wick away perspiration. Care method: colorless shoe polish, can not be treated with brightener, it will make the leather surface hard and cause damage to the skin. Wearing tips: It should be worn under good road conditions. It is better if you can wear it once every one or two days.
5. Two-layer leather. It is second only to the high-grade material of the leather surface, and the second layer of animal skin is counted from the surface (the PU paint is covered by the manufacturer’s disposal surface under the leather surface. Breathable and perspiration)
6. The first layer of skin. It has a lot of soft fiber and a layer of skin on the surface of the animal. The strength and tension are better, and the ventilation function is good, because the material should be precise to avoid scars and wrinkles. Therefore, the value of leather shoes made of first-layer leather will be higher than that of second-layer leather shoes.
7. Embossed leather. The selected leather has a head layer, and the surface has characteristic binding markings. Patent leather, frosted leather and other characteristic markings are produced through detailed processing.