What is leather boot?
Leather boots are long leather shoes made of soft leather. The gang is slightly cylindrical and high above the ankle bone, and is made of leather boots.
How to keep leather boot?
1. Don’t put on newly bought boots immediately, apply a thin layer of shoe polish and put them on after 1 day.
2. Boots should be maintained at least once a week, and remember to apply oil. Boots that have been worn in bad weather should be re-painted with shoe polish after the surface has dried.
3. White boots can be cleaned with rubber.
4. Don’t wear the same pair of boots for more than 3 days.
5. Clean the boots before putting them in. It is best to dry them in a ventilated place for 1 to 2 days. After putting shoe polish on your boots, don’t forget to put a paper ball into your boots to keep your boots in their best shape.
6. If the boots are soaked, they should be dried in a warm place as much as possible; avoid getting close to the heat source.
7. For the suede boots, it is best to use special care tools, raw rubber brush and suede coloring agent to maintain. Use a raw rubber brush to wipe off the floating dust along the fur growth direction. After brushing off the floating ash, spray the fleece coloring agent on the boots. The coloring agent can be purchased at the leather shoe care point.