Safety shoes are suitable for electroplating workers, pickling workers, electrolyzers, liquid distributors, chemical operators, etc. Note: Acid-alkali-resistant leather shoes can only be used in low-concentration acid-alkali workplaces; avoid contact with high temperatures, sharp objects damage the shoe upper or shoe sole leakage; after wearing, rinse the acid-alkali liquid on the shoes with clean water, and then Dry, avoid direct sunlight or drying. The labor insurance shoe wholesaler introduces the characteristics and acid and alkali resistance of electrical insulating leather safety shoes.
1. The electrical insulating leather safety shoes implement the standard GB12011-2000. Main technical parameters: test voltage 6KV, leakage current ≤1.8mA, no breakdown for 1min.
2. Electrically insulated leather safety shoes are 6KV cow leather insulated shoes, suitable for wearing under 1KV in the working environment, and used as auxiliary safety appliances and labor protection shoes during work. When using, must strictly abide by the electrical safety engineering regulations.
3. When wearing electrical insulating leather safety shoes, the working environment should keep the upper dry. (Electrical insulating shoes are sometimes called electrician shoes)
4. The product should not come into contact with sharps, high temperature, acid, alkali or other corrosive objects. Where the bottom of the upper is corroded or damaged, it should not be used with electrically insulating shoes.
The characteristics of electrical insulating leather safety shoes and the function of acid and alkali resistance
5. During storage, it should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse to prevent mildew, and be stacked more than 0.2m away from the ground and walls. The storage period is 24 months, and electrical insulation safety shoes over 24 months must be tested for preventive electrical performance.
Acid and alkali resistance of safety shoes
1. Hardness changes. (IRHD) Sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide △H=±10. (The test result is +6, +4, +3, which meets the standard)
2. Quality change (%). Sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, sodium hydroxide △m=±2 (test results are +0.6, +0.5, +0.6, in line with the standard).
3. Tensile performance (%). The tensile strength change of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and sodium hydroxide decreases by less than 15 (test results are -8, -6, -4, which meet the standard).
4. Elongation at break (%). The change of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, and sodium hydroxide does not exceed ±20 (test results are -8, -5, -4, which meet the standard).