As the safety requirements of the current project are getting higher and higher, labor insurance shoes are already a must-have for construction workers. Today, the Linyi labor insurance shoe manufacturer will take everyone to look at the selection and use guide of labor insurance shoes or protective shoes.
1. Meet the requirements of ergonomics
On the basis of ensuring that the functional characteristics of labor insurance shoes or protective shoes meet the protection requirements of the workplace, 4.3 of this standard emphasizes the individual needs of users for labor insurance shoes or protective shoes. The ergonomic sealing characteristics of safety shoes or protective shoes need to be evaluated. It is usually easy to understand the ergonomic features because they are comfortable to wear. In fact, the basic ergonomic indicators of labor protection shoes or protective shoes include: shoe weight, upper comfort, breathability, water absorption, and the most absorbent and non-slip requirements of the sole.
2. Safety requirements for electrical performance of labor insurance shoes or protective shoes
Use protective shoes or protective shoes with electrical characteristics, and pay attention to the following safety requirements:
Anti-static shoes, conductive shoes and electrically insulating shoes should be used separately. Anti-static shoes and conductive shoes have the function of dissipating the static charge accumulated by people. Any flammable and explosive workplace should choose protective shoes or protective shoes with antistatic properties. Electrically insulated shoes can isolate a person’s feet from live objects, thereby preventing current from passing through the body. About the difference between the electrical characteristics of the above three types of shoes and applicable workplaces.
Guidelines for the selection and use of protective shoes or protective shoes
3. Boots maintenance guide
3.1 Maintenance of protective shoes
The lack of maintenance awareness of protective shoes and the lack of attention to the storage, cleaning and maintenance of shoes are one of the main reasons for the shortening of the service life and safety performance of protective shoes. Standard 5.1 introduces a maintenance guide for labor insurance shoes or protective shoes, requiring employees to inspect, store and maintain them regularly in accordance with the relevant content and requirements of the manual for labor insurance shoes or protective shoes; shoes should be placed in a dry and ventilated place after use. It should not be close to the heat source to avoid excessive drying of the shoes and cause cracks; the employer should ensure the necessary maintenance costs, be equipped with maintenance tools, and repair the repairable defects in the product manual in time.
3.2 Visual defect inspection
The safety shoes or protective shoes should be visually inspected before use. Shoes with the following characteristics should be rejected:
(1) There are obvious cracks on the upper surface, the cracks are deep, half the thickness of the upper surface; (2) The worn surface is severely worn and the toe cap is exposed;
(3) Deformation, burning, melting or blistering of the upper surface, or cracking of the legs; (4) The length of the crack in the safety shoes or protective shoes is greater than 10 mm, and the depth is greater than 3 mm;
(5) The length of the crack at the bottom joint is greater than 15mm and the depth is greater than 5mm, passing through labor insurance shoes or protective shoes; (6) The height of the anti-skid pattern of non-slip shoes is less than 1.5mm,;
(7) Obvious deformation and damage to the insole and inner lining of protective shoes or protective shoes; (8) Damage to the lining and toe cap edge of protective shoes may cause injury.